Sunday, August 26, 2012

How to clean engine bay in Acura RSX

I use simple green specific to clean me engine bay, it  removes most of dirt and junk without any problem. I do it once or twice a year.


  1. Wait for the engine to cool down.
  2. Cover air filter, battery and fuse box, I just use plastic bags for it.
  3. Spray simple green throughout the engine bay
  4. Wait 5-10min
  5. Spray everything with power washer
  6. Wipe all the water off  
*do it at your own risk

before cleaning







Yes, Honda washing Honda FTW ;)


 after cleaning, see the difference ;)





3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for the pics showing what needs to be covered/bagged. Really helpful for me in cleaning my engine bay for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all these DIY'S, saved me so much time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all these DIY'S, saved me so much time.

    ReplyDelete